Friday, December 27, 2013

Home!

Friday, August 12th:

Myself, Golfing in Scotland:


            With a bit of a change of plans, today I decided to change my return flight and to head home. A combination of overall illness, fatigue, homesickness, and the desire to spend more than two days in Iceland led me to my decision. Iceland shall wait for another day. After all, over two months spent travelling can be tiring!

            What a truly remarkable experience this trip has been—one I will never forget. I met wonderful people, saw incredible things, and tasted flawless dishes. I like to think of this trip as a feeling-out trip for all the beautiful places and cities that I visited, as I plan to return to nearly all of them when I have more time to enjoy them with friends and family. In the end, I can’t decide which city or country was my favorite; they were all magical in their own way. Thanks again to all the people who helped me out along the way. Until next time, Europe!

Myself, on the Dubrovnik City Walls:


No comments:

Post a Comment